St. Walter is a Catholic school located on the south side of Chicago. We have been faithfully serving the families of the Beverly, Evergreen Park, Morgan Park and Blue Island communities since 1956. From Pre-K3 to Grade 8, the faculty and staff strive to create a safe and nurturing educational community because at St. Walter we believe that every student matters and every moments counts.
- In every classroom you will find a Smart Board meant to enhance the learning environment.
- Our small class sizes and data driven instructional practices ensure that your child will get the personalized attention they deserve.
- With a Reading Specialist on staff, Spanish classes and daily visits to the computer lab your child will have what they need in order to be successful now and in high school.
- Our strong Catholic identity is reinforced through weekly Mass and instruction in the Catholic faith.
- The Athletic Association provides opportunities for students to participate in soccer, basketball and volleyball.
- Financial assistance is available for those families that qualify, including Big Shoulder Scholarships.
Schedule your personal tour today!